Information everyone should know:
- Location of the fire alarm pull stations on your floor.
- Location of the fire extinguishers.
- Location of the designated fire exits.
- Location of the alternate fire exits.
- There should be a Floor Warden appointed to each floor.
- Tenants on the ground floor level are to exit directly outside of the building
When fire breaks out on your floor:
- Warn persons nearby in the same area.
- Activate (pull) the nearest fire alarm pull station.
- Advise the designated Floor Warden or Deptuy Warden.
- Phone the Fire Deptartment 911, and give the location of the fire in the building.
- The Floor Warden will (his or her own responsibility) immediately evacuate the floor should fire break out.